It is the summer holiday weekend! Time for some star-spangled color.
And I chose the current Facebook Case-ing Tuesday Sketch (#362):
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Starry Sky cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3¾” x 5”) Basic White cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Star-Crossed Embossing Folder.
- Vertical Strip: (2” x 5”) Starry Sky Striped patterned piece of paper from the Sun Prints Designer Series Paper pack.
- Shape – Star: Basic White and Real Red cardstock scraps.
- Using three sizes of Star dies (2⅞”), (2”) and (1”) from the retired Stars Framelits Dies set, the two Stars were made.
- Sentiment Label: (2” x ¾”) Starry Sky cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Happy Day, from the retired Perfect Pairings stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
All of the elements were arranged to match the sketch. I chose to add an additional Star because I wanted a little more pop with the red color.
Here is to you and I hope you have a Happy Day on the 4th of July!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.