Welcome back! It is Canada Day and we have a bit of celebrating to do so, I am mixing it up to knock several challenges off at once.
Retro Rubber (#185) for the concept…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Parakeet Party cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4¾” x 3⅜”) Basic White cardstock.
- The panel was die-cut with the same sized rectangle die from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set.
- The panel was then dry-embossed with retired Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder.
- Circles: Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Basic White and Daffodil Delight cardstock scraps.
- The Parakeet Party (2⅜”) and Tahitian Tide (1⅞”) circles were die-cut with the same sized circle dies from the retired Stitched Shapes Dies set.
- The circle sentiment, Thanks, from the retired A Happy Hooray (circa 2014) stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock.
- The word “Thanks” was colored in with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend.
- The sentiment circle was and then punched out with the retired (1⅜”) Circle Punch.
- Adding just a little Daffodil Delight, the (1½”) stitched circle accent was die-cut from one of the openings in the Circle Picture This Dies set frame.
- The sentiment circle was framed with the Daffodil Delight circle.
- Focal Image – Butterflies: Night of Navy cardstock scrap.
- Two of the outline Butterflies from the Brilliant Wings Dies set were die-cut.
The embossed panel was adhered to the card base and the Circles were added with the Sentiment Circle popped up with Dimensionals. The Butterflies were then added to complete the card.
A little yellow was added for the challenges asking for yellow and the navy is used as a neutral for the one that did not include it as a color choice.
A bright and fresh thank you card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.