A right mash-up today…
Theme: Time Out Challenge (#217) – Be Kind, Heart 2 Heart Challenge (June) – How Sweet it Is! and Use Your Stuff Challenge (#451) – Plants / Flowers; Sketch, Style and Theme: AAA Cards Challenge (#218) – Clean and Simple with Flowers; and Materials: Colour Crazy Challenge (#24) – Any Coloring Medium.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Card Front Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Using a Blending Brush, Balmy Blue ink was added to the lower right corner.
- Using a Sponge Dauber, Balmy Blue ink was added to the edges of the panel.
- The sweet and kind sentiment, When I see the good…, from the retired See The Good stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink in the upper left corner.
- Focal Image – Flowers: Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Sketch Floral stamp from Paper Source was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with Stampin’ Blends.
- Colors used: Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Light and Dark Fresh Freesia, Light Polished Pink and retired Light Rococo Rose, Light Balmy Blue and retired Light Just Jade.
- The image was then fussy cut with Paper Snips.
The card front panel was adhered to the card base and the Floral Spray was added to the lower right corner. I flipped the sketch because of the orientation of the floral stamp.
I just love the sentiment: When I see the good in the world, I see you. It makes me think of all the people who showed me a kindness and how I would like to recognize their sweetness.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.