Welcome back! Another quick card for you today. How can it already be the end of the month? Still a few challenges out there that need to be completed…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Gray Granite cardstock.
- Base Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Garden Green cardstock.
- The sentiment, Today we celebrate you, from the retired Treasured Medallions stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Gold Embossing Powder in the lower left corner.
- Overlay Split Cut Panel Pieces: (4” x 5¼”) Melon Mambo cardstock.
- The panel was cut diagonally from the top right to both sides.
- Bottom right length = (2½”)
- Left side length = (3½”)
- The panels were dry-embossed with the retired Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder.
- The panels were then adhered to the Garden Green base panel and then adhered to the card base.
- Focal Shape – Medallion: (3” x 3”) Gold Foil cardstock, Garden Green, Gray Granite and Mambo Melon cardstock scraps.
- The Three Medallion elements from the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies set were arranged on to the Gold Foil and then die-cut. The Medallion was snipped out to separate it from the resultant frame.
- The resulting Eight-Point Medallion was turned over and traced on to a scrap of Mambo Melon cardstock which was then fussy cut to serve as a liner for the Medallion.
- A Garden Green liner for the center of the Medallion was created using the retired (1”) Circle Punch.
- A Gray Granite liner for the middle of the Medallion was created using the retire (2”) Circle Punch.
- The (1”) circle was adhered to the back of the Medallion, followed by the (2”) circle and finally the fussy cut Melon Mambo Eight-Point Medallion.
- The completed Medallion was then adhered on to the card front.
The inspiration photo influenced the choice of stamp set and dies for this bright and bold card. A few retired Gold Iridescent Enamel Dots were added for a bit of bling!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.