Welcome to the start of a new week!
I selected the current Freshly Made Sketch (#541) to bring my ideas together.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Stitched Rectangle Frame: (4” x 5⅜”) Gold Foil cardstock.
- I had this frame as an off-cut from another project and decided to use it.
- Horizontal Cross Strip: (1¾” x 4”) Hexagonal Stone patterned piece of paper from the now retired In Good Taste Designer Series Paper pack.
- Rectangle Panel: (2” x 3⅞”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The Tag shape was die cut with the largest die from the Tailor Made Tags Dies set.
- The Stripes image from the retired Incredible Like You stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Gold Embossing Powder.
- Focal Image – Guitar: Very Vanilla cardstock scraps.
- The Guitar image from the retired Epic Celebration stamp set was stamped with Early Espresso ink.
- The Guitar was colored with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends.
- The Guitar was then fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- I chose to fussy cut a narrow Very Vanilla accent mat for the Guitar to help it stand out from the gold striped embossing.
- Sentiment Flag: (¾” x 3¼”) Textured Soft Suede cardstock scrap from my bin.
- The sentiment, You’re Awesome, also from the Epic Celebrations stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
All of the elements were arranged and adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. The Guitar was popped up with Dimensionals.
Using a Tag as a decorative element provides visual interest. This is a great card for any Guitar enthusiast whether it is Just Because or for a Birthday greeting.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.