Time to have a little fun in the sun! Let’s go tropical with the current Tuesday Morning Sketch (#662) by mixing it up with Just Us Girls (#638) for the inspiration and Color Throwdown (#698) for the colors.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Shapes: Tropical Leaves: Granny Apple Green and Parakeet Party cardstock.
- The Leaves were die-cut using one of the Tropical Leaf dies from the now retired Tropical Layers Dies set. Two each in both colors but I only used three.
- The opposite colors were inlaid for the two-tone effect.
- Focal Image – Pineapples: Basic White cardstock.
- The Pineapple image from the retired Island Vibes stamp set was inked with Mango Melody (Yellow color) and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Write Markers three times and then fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Large Sentiment: Primrose Petals cardstock scrap from my bin (Pink color).
- The word, Sending, was die cut with the word die from the Sending Dies set.
- Stamped Greeting:
- The sentiment, Sunshine to brighten your day, from the Sending Smiles stamp set was stamped with Sweet Sorbet ink (Red color) along the bottom of the card front to fit under the Sending die cut.
All of the elements were arranged and adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. The Pineapples were popped up with Dimensionals.
Here’s to hoping that your day at the beach is full of sunshine and lovely tropical drinks!
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.