Welcome back to Tuesday.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Balmy Blue cardstock.
- Front Panel: (3¼” x 4½”) Basic White cardstock (x 3)
- Using the Stamparatus Positioning Tool, I created my background scene three times using stamps from the Oceanfront stamp set. Sky – So Saffron, Water – Balmy Blue, Sand – Crumb Cake and Reeds – Mossy Meadow.
- On one panel, I added the larger Sailboat from the retired Sailing Home stamp set, stamping with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Using a Blender Pen, I added color to the Sailboat. Boat – Night of Navy, Fore Sail – Parakeet Party and Aft Sail – Mango Melody.
- The Sailboat was die-cut with the (2⅜”) circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- On the second panel, the Reeds were die-cut with the (2⅛”) circle die.
- Sentiment Label: (2” x ⅝”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Thinking of You on your Special Day, from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
The remaining Panel was adhered to the card base and the Die-Cut Circles were added. The Reeds popped up one level and the Boat popped up two levels with Dimensionals. The sentiment was fitted in and under the Boat and popped up one level.
Sailing into the sunset is a perfectly wonderful way to spend a summer evening.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.