Welcome back! Let’s play with color…mixing it up with a current challenge from Use Your Stuff (#450).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Sweet Sorbet cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Right Angle Triangles: (11” x 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Large Square image from the Watercolor Shapes stamp set was stamped in all four colors; Sweet Sorbet (Red/Pink), Tahitian Tide (Blue), Parakeet Party (Green) and Daffodil Delight (Yellow).
- The four Pattern images from the retired The Right Angles stamp set were also stamped. Floral – Sweet Sorbet, Leaves – Parakeet Party, Stripes – Tahitian Tide and Circles – Daffodil Delight.
- All of the Triangle shapes were die-cut with the (2¼” x 1½” x 1½”) Triangle Die from the retired Stitched Triangles Dies set.
- The Triangles were arranged and adhered to the Background Panel.
- The sentiment, Best Wishes, from the Happiness Abounds stamp set was stamped with Tahitian Tide ink into the diagonal space that remained post the arrangement of the Triangles.
A fun, bright, and comfortable summer quilt. What fun to create!
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.