A very clean and simple one layer card for you today…black and white with a pop of color.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (11” x 4¼” scored at 5½”) Basic White Thick cardstock.
- The Butterfly image from the retired Serene Silhouettes stamp set was stamped in the lower left corner with Versamark ink and heat-set with Black Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment, I Miss You, from the Through It Together stamp set was also stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Black Embossing Powder.
- Balmy Blue ink was added to the Butterfly with a Sponge Dauber for a little highlight.
- The small Rectangle image from the Watercolor Shapes stamp set was stamped with Balmy Blue ink over the sentiment to complete the card.
A very quick card to make. The beauty of simplicity…
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.