A very clean and simple one layer card for you today…black and white with a pop of color.
Three Challenges: AAA Cards (#217), Less Is More (#467) and Paper Players (#596).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (11” x 4¼” scored at 5½”) Basic White Thick cardstock.
- The Butterfly image from the retired Serene Silhouettes stamp set was stamped in the lower left corner with Versamark ink and heat-set with Black Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment, I Miss You, from the Through It Together stamp set was also stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Black Embossing Powder.
- Balmy Blue ink was added to the Butterfly with a Sponge Dauber for a little highlight.
- The small Rectangle image from the Watercolor Shapes stamp set was stamped with Balmy Blue ink over the sentiment to complete the card.
A very quick card to make. The beauty of simplicity…
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
6 thoughts on “Through It Together – I Miss You”
Jolanda, great job with the one layer card! And love that you combined it with other challenges too! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!
Beautiful CAS card. Thanks for sharing your work with us on the AAA Cards Challenge.
That’s so elegant – really beautiful
Such a pretty little image and I love your color combo! I like highlighting sentiments with that set too!! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!
What a beautiful card! I love it! Thank you for sharing and playing along at AAA Cards! Hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care and keep crafting!
LikeLiked by 1 person