Welcome back to Tuesday. Having a play with the Facebook Case-ing The Catalog (#361) and mixing it up with a few other challenges.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (11” x 4¼” scored at 5½”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Background Panel (4” x 5¼”) Floral Dot patterned piece of paper from the Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper pack.
- Center Panel: (2¾” x 4”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The decoration of the created panel was made using the Spiral Hole Die and the Floral Cut Pattern Die from the Blossoming Happiness Dies set.
- Focal Image – Floral Spray: Clipped section of the larger Floral patterned piece of paper on the reverse side of the Floral Dotted piece of Designer Series Paper.
- The Open Line Floral Artwork image was colored with the Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Basic Gray Watercolor Pencils.
- The image was then fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Sentiment Label: (2⅜” x ⅝”) Basic Gray cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Friends Forever, from the Cottage Rose stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. The Center Panel was popped up with Dimensionals.
Such a pretty card for a good friend. I love all the elements of the Abigail Rose Suite and I look forward to creating many more projects.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.