Welcome back! Back at work in the Studio…
Playing with the Festive Friday (#111) and CAS Colours & Sketches (#474) Challenges this morning for a sneak peek of some of the products from the Splendid Day Suite featured in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Accent Panel: (3½ x 4¾”) Basic White cardstock.
- Shape – Circle: (2⅜”) Soft Sea Foam Metallic Foil patterned piece of paper from the new Splendid Day Specialty Designer Series Paper pack. So pretty and so shiny in real life but hard to see in the photograph.
- The sentiment, Thinking of you, from the Botanical Prints stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Silver Embossing Powder.
- As I do not yet have the new Stylish Shapes Dies, I opted to die-cut the (2⅜”) Circle using the retired Stitched Shapes Dies set.
- Embellishments – Leaf Shapes: (2½” x 1¾”) Brushed Silver cardstock scrap.
- Two smaller Leaf images from the new Splendid Stems Dies set were die-cut and added to the edge of the sentiment Circle.
Truly a clean and simple card. The quiet coloring makes this Thinking of You card suitable for a Sympathy card but it perfect for any occasion.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.