Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Balmy Blue cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5” x 3¾”) Black Dotted patterned piece of paper from the now retired Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack.
- Accent Panel: (4¼” x 3”) Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (3½” x 2¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, Feel Better Friend, from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Corner Rounding: The top right corner of all the Panels were punched with the retired Corner Rounder Punch.
- Focal Image – Flowers: The Floral Spray was clipped from one of the Black and White patterned pieces of paper from the Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper pack.
- The Flowers were colored with both the Light and Dark Stampin’ Blends: Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue and Mint Macaron.
- The colored Flowers were then fussy-cut with Paper Snips.
Putting it all together. The fussy-cut Flowers were adhered to the Sentiment Panel which was adhered to the Soft Sea Foam Panel. A (5”) length of retired Marina Mist (⅜”) Taffeta Ribbon was wrapped around the Black Dotted Panel on the right side and secured with Scotch Tape. The panel was then adhered to the card base. The previously adhered panels were added over the ribboned panel. To complete the card, I created a small matching FORK BOW and added it to the top of the ribbon element with a Mini Glue Dot.
A sweet, pretty floral card to wish a good friend well.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.