Welcome to the weekend! I hope you find some time to play with your crafty stuff.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) retired Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper pack.
- Cross Strip Panel: (4” x 2⅛”) retired Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper pack.
- Accent Strip: (4” x ¾”) retired 2021/2022 Regal Patterns Designer Series Paper pack – Pumpkin Pie.
- Shape – Focal image – Beer Bottles: Basic White cardstock scraps.
- The Beer Bottle image from the retired Bubble Over stamp set was inked with retired Cinnamon Cider ink and the top edges of the Bottle was touched with the Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Write Marker.
- The Bottles were die-cut with the coordinating die from the also retired Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies set.
- The Beer Bottle image was inked again with Crumb Cake ink, stamped-off once to create the Labels.
- One Label was stamped with the sentiment, Have a Birthday Brew! in retired Pretty Peacock ink to match the color in the Plaid Tidings patterned paper.
- The other Label was stamped with the Circle Star image in Pumpkin Pie ink to pick up that color in all the patterned papers.
- The Labels were then fussy-cut and added to the Bottles.
- Bottle Caps:
- From a scrap of Brushed Silver cardstock, the Bottle Caps were die-cut with the Bottle Cap die and adhered to the tips of the Bottles.
- Sentiment – Celebrate: (4” x 1½”) Pumpkin Pie cardstock scrap.
- The word Celebrate from the retired Celebrating You Thinlits Dies set was cut and added to the bottom of the background panel.
The other patterned papers were added to the background panel and then the panel was adhered to the card front. The Beer Bottles were added with the Birthday Brew Bottle popped up with Dimensionals.
A fun masculine birthday card for the fellow who enjoys a pint or two!
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.