I am back with another quick clean and simple card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, Follow your dreams, from the Through it Together stamp set was stamped directly to the card front with Pool Party ink.
- Grounding Shape – Hexagon: (2¼” x 2”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Blotch image from the Uniquely Artistic stamp set was stamped with Pool Party ink on one side and stamped-off (2nd Generation) on the other side.
- I chose the stamped-off coloring because I liked the lighter tone as the background.
- The Hexagon Grounding Shape was die-cut with the (1¾” x 1⅝”) Hexagon die from the Beautiful Shapes Dies set.
- Focal Image – Dragonfly: (2½” x 2”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Dragonfly image, from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set was stamped with Smoky Slate ink.
- The Dragonfly was colored with Stampin’ Blends: Dark Pool Party, Light Fresh Freesia, Light So Saffron and retired Dark Pink Pirouette.
- Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool, the Dragonfly was inked with Versamark ink and stamped over the original image and heat-set with Silver Embossing Powder.
- The Dragonfly was then punched out with the coordinating Dragonflies Punch.
- I decided to fussy-cut the white edging from the Dragonfly with Paper Snips.
Keeping the card very clean, I adhered the background Hexagon in place on the card front and popped up the Dragonfly with Mini Dimensionals.
A pretty little graduation card.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.