Hi! Welcome back. I am having a play in the Studio this morning.
Sketch: Sunday Stamps (#284), Colors: Facebook Colour INKspiration (#123), Theme: CAS on Friday (#233) and sharing with Ellibelle’s Corner.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Soft Succulent cardstock.
- Vertical Strip: (1¾” x 5”) Blushing Bride cardstock.
- Using the Stampartus Positioning Tool, the two Bamboo Stalk images from the Bamboo Beauty stamp set were stamped in place. The thicker Stalk with Evening Evergreen ink and the thinner Stalk with Shaded Spruce ink.
- The Strip was then dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder for a bit of Linen texture.
- Split Panel: (2½” x 3¾” cut at 1½”) Basic White cardstock.
- The two halves of the panel were secured in place on the Stamparatus Positioning Tool platform and the two Bamboo Stalks were stamped again to line up with the original stamped images.
- The two Bamboo Leaves images from the same stamp set were added with Soft Succulent ink.
- Sentiment Label: (1⅝” x ½”) Shaded Spruce cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, I am here for you, from the Through it Together stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
All of the elements were arranged to resemble the sketch. A little bit of Linen Thread was wrapped around the panel to carryforward the Linen-look of the textured back strip and the sentiment label was popped up with Dimensionals.
The strength and grace of the Bamboo is a lovely image when you need to lend your strength to a friend in need.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
4 thoughts on “Bamboo Beauty – Through it Together”
Oh what a great set for our sketch – brilliant! Love the bamboo having a little stage for itself, lol. And the bit of texture and twine SINGS! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!
Oh, I love this serene card. The bamboo is so pretty! Such pretty colors, too! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps this week!
This is so beautiful and unique, and loving the colors you used! Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
I love the stamping across the split to bring the design together. Linen thread works great for these images. Beautiful color combination. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps.