The Nature’s Prints Bundle is new! Totally love the natural elements in this new collection of images.
And…it is today’s featured stamp set over at Stampin’ Though the Catalog on Facebook.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The Fern image from the Nature’s Prints stamp set was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink to the right side.
- The Splatter image was also stamped with Crumb Cake ink. Two times full strength and two times stamped off to the left and right sides.
- Background Shape – Grassy Plant: Very Vanilla cardstock scrap.
- The Grassy Plant image was colored with the Crumb Cake and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Write Markers for a two-colored effect.
- The image was then die cut with the coordinating die from the Natural Prints Dies set.
- Foreground Shape – Leafy Sprig: Very Vanilla cardstock scrap.
- The Leafy Sprig image was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink.
- The image was then also die cut with the coordinating die from the same die set.
- Sentiment Label: (2½” x ½”) Mossy Meadow cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, What’s New?, from the Charming Sentiments stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
All of the elements were arranged to resemble the suggested sketch and the Leafy Sprig image was popped up with Dimensionals.
A subtle Nature inspired card perfect for reaching out to a friend you haven’t heard from in a little while.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Be Creative! Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.