Welcome back! Catching a deadline or two before I get ready for tonight’s class.
At Just Us Girls (#635), the word of the day is Paintbrush and that took me to the retired Crafting Forever stamp set. The color choice was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches (#473). Additional choices for tools used came from the current Tic Tac Toe (#164) board. All of these concepts were brought together with the Global Design (#346) sketch.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Diagonal Panel: (2¾” x 7”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Paintbrush Pot image from the retired Crafting Forever stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The image was colored with Crushed Curry, Gorgeous Grape and Pear Pizzazz inks direct from Ink Pad Lid with a Blender Pen.
- The panel was then dry-embossed with the Splatter 3D Embossing Folder.
- The Ink Spot image from the retired Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set was added over the embossed spots with the three colors.
- The top right and bottom left corners were trimmed to fit the card front
- Accent Circle: (2⅛”) Pear Pizzazz cardstock scrap die-cut with the (2⅛”) circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- Sentiment Circle: (1⅞”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Do Something Creative Every Day, from the Craft Forever stamp set was inked with Stampin’ Write Markers to get the three-color effect.
- The sentiment was then die-cut with the (1⅞”) circle die from same set of circle dies.
The diagonal Spotted panel was adhered in place and the sentiment Circle was popped up with Dimensionals for a clean and simple yet colorful card.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Be Creative! Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
6 thoughts on “Crafting Forever – Everyday Creativity”
What a fun design, Jolanda! Love all of the paint splatters and the cute cup of brushes. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls!
Love this design, love the simplicity of it
Such a delightful card, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.
great card – I struggled with these colours!
Way to combine challenges, Jolanda! I love the color combination and the splatters go great with the paint brushes. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
Wow! What an awesome and super fun take on these challenges. That’s so creative. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S and Just Us girls..