Welcome back! Catching a deadline or two before I get ready for tonight’s class.
At Just Us Girls (#635), the word of the day is Paintbrush and that took me to the retired Crafting Forever stamp set. The color choice was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches (#473). Additional choices for tools used came from the current Tic Tac Toe (#164) board. All of these concepts were brought together with the Global Design (#346) sketch.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Diagonal Panel: (2¾” x 7”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Paintbrush Pot image from the retired Crafting Forever stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The image was colored with Crushed Curry, Gorgeous Grape and Pear Pizzazz inks direct from Ink Pad Lid with a Blender Pen.
- The panel was then dry-embossed with the Splatter 3D Embossing Folder.
- The Ink Spot image from the retired Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set was added over the embossed spots with the three colors.
- The top right and bottom left corners were trimmed to fit the card front
- Accent Circle: (2⅛”) Pear Pizzazz cardstock scrap die-cut with the (2⅛”) circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- Sentiment Circle: (1⅞”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Do Something Creative Every Day, from the Craft Forever stamp set was inked with Stampin’ Write Markers to get the three-color effect.
- The sentiment was then die-cut with the (1⅞”) circle die from same set of circle dies.
The diagonal Spotted panel was adhered in place and the sentiment Circle was popped up with Dimensionals for a clean and simple yet colorful card.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Be Creative! Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.