Can you stand another one? I am catching up…
Over at CAS on Friday (#232), the theme is Fruit. I selected the retired stamp set Botanical Prints for the Rosehip image.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Panel: (Top – 1¾”, Right – 5½”, Bottom – 3⅝” and Left – 4½” Four-sided Polygon) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The sentiment, I’m Always Here for You, from the retired Botanical Prints (circa 2020) was stamped with retired Hello Honey ink standing in for Harvest Gold.
- The panel was then dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Shape – Focal Image – Rosehip: (2½” x 2½”) Very Vanilla cardstock scrap.
- The Rosehip image from the Botanical Prints stamp set was stamped with Crumb Cake ink.
- The image was water-colored with the Fine-Tipped Water Painter Brush using the direct from the Ink Pad Lid method. Leaves – retired Wild Wasabi ink standing in for Avocado Green, Rosehips – retired Dusty Durango ink standing for Burnt Orange and Floral Tip – retired Hello Honey ink standing in for Harvest Gold.
- Once the paint was dry, the image was stamped again with Soft Suede ink (Brown) over the original image with the aid of the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool to add back the finer details of the stamped image.
- While there is a matching die, I opted to fussy-cut the image with Paper Snips. It is a small image and I wanted a close cut.
And that was all I did! I adhered the polygon sentiment panel to the card base and popped up the Rosehip image with Dimensionals. Very clean and very simple.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.