Welcome back…a few more challenges…keeping it clean and simple and black and white.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Upper Left Panel: (1¼” x 3¾”) Basic White cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Fluttering Embossing Folder.
- Lower Right Panel: (2½” x 2”) Basic White cardstock, also dry-embossed with the Fluttering Embossing Folder.
- Upper Right Panel: (2½” x 3¾”) Butterfly patterned piece of Vellum from the retired Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack.
- Lower Left Panel: (1¼” x 2”) Same Butterfly patterned Vellum.
- Sentiment Label: (1½” x 1¼”) Basic Black cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Just for You, from the new Charming Sentiments stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment was then die-cut with the small Hexagon from the Beautiful Shapes Dies set.
Keeping it simple, all of the panels were adhered to the card base and the sentiment was popped up with Dimensionals. I added a little strip of retired Basic Gray Shimmering Ribbon for a bit of interest.
When making my previous card, the Butterfly Vellum caught my interest and as the Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge was suggesting Butterflies, I said why not Use some of Your retired Stuff for this super sketch from Just Add ink by using both Dry and Heat Embossing techniques.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.