A lot has been happening in the House of “J” and as a result it has been difficult to play in the Studio.
So I am trying to hit a few birds with one stone…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Crushed Curry cardstock.
- Under Panel: (3” x 5” x ¾” Four-sided Polygon) Basic White cardstock.
- Using Crushed Curry Ink, the retired Striped Seasonal Decorative Mask and a Blending Brush, color was added to the panel.
- Overlay Background: (4¼” x 5½”) Striped piece of patterned Vellum from the retired Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Paper stack.
- Vertical Strip: (1¾” x 4¾”) Basic White cardstock and Dotted piece of Vellum from the same Sheer Perfection Vellum stack.
- The back of the Vellum was colored with Pacific Point ink and a Blending Brush.
- Center Panel and Sentiment Label – Focal Image: Basic White cardstock.
- The Coffee Cup takes the place of the suggested Panel and the Coffee Sleeve takes the place of the Label.
- Using elements from both the retired Coffee Café and Merry Café stamp sets, the Cup, Sleeve and Lid were stamped with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede ink.
- The truncated sentiment, A Paper Hug, from the Limited Edition stamp set was added to the Sleeve using the Pacific Point Stampin’ Write Marker.
- The Happy Birthday sentiment, from the Art Gallery stamp set was added to the Coffee Cup in the same way.
- All hugs need a kiss, so I added the little Heart image from the Coffee Cafe stamp set with Crushed Curry ink
- I chose to add a little Crumb Cake coloring to the Coffee Cup with Crumb Cake ink and a Blending Brush.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. The Coffee Cup and Lid were popped up with Dimensionals.
Getting together with a good friend and celebrating birthdays with a great cup of coffee is always a wonderful way to visit.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.