Today I am playing with a new stamp set (to me) Floral Celebration from Close To My Heart. I received this stamp set as a winner of a random draw from the Double Trouble team. It only seems fitting that I use it on the newest Double Trouble Challenge (#111).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Cinnamon Cider cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Copper and Kraft Striped piece of paper from Craft Pad – Fall Foils that I have in my stash of pretty things.
- The sentiment, Celebrating You, was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Black Embossing Powder.
- Top and Bottom Cross Strips: (5¼” x 1¼”) Copper and Kraft Dotted piece of paper from the same paper pack.
- Focal Image – Flowers: (2¼” x 2¼”) Copper Foiled piece of paper from the same paper pack.
- The Flower image was stamped with Versamark ink and also heat-set with Black Embossing Powder.
- The Floral images were fussy-cut with Paper Snips.
All of the elements were adhered to match the sketch and the Flowers were popped up with Dimensionals.
What fun creating a card with stuff in your stash…the copper foiling adds just enough celebratory bling to Stripes and Dots!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 74BJRERX (May 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.