Hello and welcome back. Alas, it is Week Four and therefore this is my last day as guest designer with the CAS Colours & Sketches team for the month of May.
It was a pleasure to be asked and I hope I get the opportunity to participate again.
The CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge (#471) this week is a Sketch:
And I chose to use the Seascape and Friends Are Like Seashells stamp sets for a clean and simple Masculine friendship card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Splotch image from the Painted Poppies stamp set was stamped with 2nd Generation Tahitian Tide ink (Stamped-Off once) near the top of the card front in the vertical and horizontal positions.
- The Larger Fish, Air Bubbles and Smaller Fish images from the Seascape stamp set were stamped with Starry Sky ink.
- The sentiment, I’m So Happy I Found You, from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set was added with Starry Sky ink.
- For the third shape, the small Splotch image from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set was stamped with 2nd Generation Tahitian Tide ink and the Seaweed image was stamped over top with Starry Sky ink.
Clean and simple, quick and easy…the card is complete! So glad you are part of my circle of friends.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
I am also entering this card into the Inspire Create Challenge (#117):
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 74BJRERX (May 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.