Our current challenge at CARDZ 4 GUYZ (#296) is the theme Wildlife.
Again, I chose a Deer. The majestic stag from the retired Nature’s Beauty stamp set is one of my favorite wildlife images.
I complimented my scene with images from the new Grassy Grove stamp set and the sentiment from the Nothings Better Than stamp set.
I chose to create a #SimpleStamping card – just Stamps, Inks and Papers with the current Inspire. Create. Challenge. (#116).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (11” x 4¼” scored at 5½”) Soft Suede cardstock.
- Card Front Panel: *4” x 5¾”) Sahara Sand cardstock.
- Step 1: The Deer image from the Nature’ Beauty stamp set was stamped with Soft Suede ink.
- Step 2: The Grass image was added to the base of the Deer with Old Olive ink.
- Step 3: The Meadow Grass image from the Grassy Grove stamp set was stamped along the bottom right corner.
- Step 4: The Meadow Grass was built up in the diagonal using the Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker applied to the Floral part of the stamp only.
- Step 5: Old Olive ink was applied to the top edge of the Horizon image with the Stampin’ Write Marker and stamped on the diagonal in the top left corner
- Step 6: Mossy Meadow ink was applied to the two left Trees (of the Three Tree image) with the Stampin’ Write Marker and added to the top left corner overlapping the Horizon.
- Step 7: The third Tree was then inked, again with the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Write Marker, and added in the higher position.
- Step 8: The truncated sentiment, Be Awesome, from the Nothings Better Than stamp set was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink.
Wildlife at its finest. To be awesome is to be calm and serene. Catching a glimpse of this majestic animal is always a wonderful experience.
I hope I have inspired you. What springs to your mind when you think of “wildlife”? Recreate it! If you do, please share it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. I would love to see what you create.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 74BJRERX (May 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.