Hello and welcome back. Week three as guest designer with the CAS Colours & Sketches team for the month of May and I am showcasing the new Botanical Layers stamp set.
The CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge (#470) this week is Color:
And I chose the TGIF Sketch Challenge (#368) for my layout.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Thin Vertical Strip: (½” x 5¼”) Silver Foil cardstock.
- Right Panel: (2” x 4½”) Basic White cardstock and (2” x 5”) Lovely Layers Vellum.
- The Larger Leafy image and the smaller Poof images were stamped with Bermuda Bay ink.
- The Dotted Vellum sheet from the coordinating Lovely Layers Vellum pack was added over top and secured behind.
- Left Panel: (1¾” x 4”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Floral Spray image was stamped with Coastal Cabana ink.
- The sentiment, Thinking of You, was stamped with Bermuda Bay ink.
All of the elements were arranged to match the sketch and a few Rhinestone Wave Basic Jewels in the Green/Blue colors were added for a bit of sparkle. Such a fresh and clean combination of colors.
Looking forward to seeing what you will create with these colors…play along and post your project.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 74BJRERX (May 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
One thought on “Botanical Layers – Thinking of You”
Great use of vellum! Pretty!