Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Pale Papaya cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4¼” x 5¼”) Pale Papaya Dotted patterned piece of paper from the now retired Sale-a-bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper.
- Focal Panel: (4¼” x 3⅛”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, Birthday Wishes, from the Sending Smiles stamp set was stamped at the bottom left with Fresh Freesia ink.
- Focal Image – Flowers: Basic White cardstock scraps.
- Stems – Two of the Stem images from the same stamp set were stamped with Soft Succulent ink and then die-cut with the coordinating dies from the Sending Dies set.
- Flowers – Three of the Flower images were stamped with Fresh Freesia ink and the Floral Centers were added with Pale Papaya ink and then all three were die-cut with the coordinating dies.
- Die-Cut Sentiment: (3¾” x 1½”) Basic White cardstock scrap and Soft Succulent cardstock scrap.
- Using the two Sending coordinating dies, the script was layered over the background.
All of the elements were arranged and adhered to resemble the sketch. The Flowers were popped up with Dimensionals.
This is my first play with this new stamp set. Looking forward to creating with different colors and sentiments. A really nice set to add to your collection.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 74BJRERX (May 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.