Tuesday!! Double Facebook Challenges today: Case-ing Tuesday (#355) and Stampin’ Through the Catalog.
Additional Inspiration: Color – TGIF (#367); Theme – Stampin’ Up! Only (#301) and Tools – Happy Little Stampers (Dies) and sharing with Ellibelle’s Crafty Corner (May).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Pale Papaya cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4¼” x 5¼”) Pale Papaya Dotted patterned piece of paper from the now retired Sale-a-bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper.
- Focal Panel: (4¼” x 3⅛”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, Birthday Wishes, from the Sending Smiles stamp set was stamped at the bottom left with Fresh Freesia ink.
- Focal Image – Flowers: Basic White cardstock scraps.
- Stems – Two of the Stem images from the same stamp set were stamped with Soft Succulent ink and then die-cut with the coordinating dies from the Sending Dies set.
- Flowers – Three of the Flower images were stamped with Fresh Freesia ink and the Floral Centers were added with Pale Papaya ink and then all three were die-cut with the coordinating dies.
- Die-Cut Sentiment: (3¾” x 1½”) Basic White cardstock scrap and Soft Succulent cardstock scrap.
- Using the two Sending coordinating dies, the script was layered over the background.
All of the elements were arranged and adhered to resemble the sketch. The Flowers were popped up with Dimensionals.
This is my first play with this new stamp set. Looking forward to creating with different colors and sentiments. A really nice set to add to your collection.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 74BJRERX (May 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
7 thoughts on “Sending Birthday Wishes with Sending Smiles”
Gorgeous card. Thank you for playing along with TGIF challenges
LikeLiked by 1 person
Love this, Jolanda – such perfect colors! This set is so fun to see in so many different ways – beautiful design! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!
This is soooooo pretty! Thanks for stampin’ with us at TGIF, smiles, Elizabeth
LikeLiked by 1 person
This is really pretty! I’m really drawn to that shade of green. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS die challenge!
love this Jolanda xx
Such a wonderful sketch to show off these pretty flowers! And love your choice of colors!
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it’s Anything Goes this time! Hope you stop by and share again soon!
This is fabulous and I love your color combination! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us again tomorrow for our kid theme!