Having a bit of a play…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, Stay Wonderful, from the Honeybee Home stamp set was stamped with retired Wisteria Wonder ink.
- A watercolor wash of Garden Green and Balmy Blue inks was applied with the Medium-Tipped Water Painter Brush.
- Focal Image – Flower Stalks: (4¼” x 3½”) Basic White card stock.
- The Flower Stalks, also from the Honeybee Home stamp set, were stamped three times with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Each Flower Stalk was water colored with Garden Green Ink (Leaves) and Balmy Blue, Magenta Madness and Wisteria Wonder inks (Flowers) respectively with the Fine-Tipped Water Painter Brush.
- The Flower Stalks were die-cut with the coordinating die from the Honeybee Blooms Dies set.
The Flowers were arranged to the left over the water color wash and the Magenta Madness Flower was popped up with Dimensionals.
A very clean and simple floral card evocative of the spring gardens depicted in the inspiration photos.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 74BJRERX (May 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.