Chasing a few other deadlines…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, You Are So Loved, from the Bamboo Beauty stamp set was stamped with Versamark and heat-set with Gold Embossing Powder.
- The card front was then dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder for the linen texture.
- Accent Mat: (4¼” x 2¼”) Brushed Gold cardstock.
- Focal Image – Birds: (4¼” x 2”) Flying Cranes patterned piece of paper from the Symbols of Fortune Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Center Strip/Bow: Gold Simply Elegant Trim threaded through the patterned paper and wrapped around to the back. A small bow was tied and added to the trim strip.
- Circle Shapes: Omitted in lieu of the Birds within the patterned paper.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble a modified version of the sketch. A number of Pearl Basic Jewels and Gold Metallic Pearls were added to the card for a bit of bling.
I love the Symbols of Fortune Specialty Designer Series Paper. So very elegant.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 74BJRERX (May 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.