Lots of plans this weekend…not sure if we will be able to do all that we want. Spring Festivals and events all start. So, I am trying to beat a few deadlines.
Style and Theme – CAS on Friday Challenge (#230), AAA Cards Challenge (#212) and The Flower Challenge (#68); Color – Color Throw Down Challenge (#691) and bringing it all together; Sketch – Sketch Saturday Challenge (#699).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Accent Mat: (3⅝” x 4⅞”) Sweet Sorbet cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (3½” x 4¾”) Basic White cardstock.
- Focal Image – Flowers: Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Flowers and the Leaves from the now retired Friendly Hello Sale-a-bration stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The images were water colored with the Fine-Tipped Water Painter Brush using Sweet Sorbet, So Saffron and Mint Macaron inks.
- The images were fussy cut and the Flowers were cut apart using Paper Snips.
- Sentiment(s): (½” x 3¾”) Starry Sky cardstock scrap and So Saffron cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Happy Birthday, from the retired Celebrate with Flowers stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The Number “8” and the “th” Ordinal Indicator from the retired Make a Difference stamp set was also stamped with Versamark ink and heat set with Black Embossing Powder.
- The “8th” was punched out with the retired (¾”) Circle Punch.
I decided to flip the sketch to the vertical position to better accommodate the sentiment. The sentiment was cut apart and positioned on the right with the circle in-between. The flowers and leaves were arranged in the lower left corner with one flower popped up with Dimensionals.
A clean and simple card to acknowledge the 8th Anniversary of AAA Cards or just as easily for a little girl who loves pink and likes flowers.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 74BJRERX (May 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.