Hi! Welcome back. Two challenges today…
Adding the gorgeous new Sun Prints Designer Series Paper available in the current Annual 2022/2023 Catalog.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Blue and White Dandelion Puffs patterned paper piece.
- The sentiment, Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend, from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set was stamped in Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder directly to the patterned paper.
- Flag Accent: (2⅝” x 3⅛”) Blue Mottled patterned paper piece. The Flag was hand-cut with Paper Snips.
- Flag: (2½” x 3”) Basic White cardstock scrap also hand-flagged.
- The Butterfly image from the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set was stamped with Balmy Blue ink and then the Flag was dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder for a bit of texture.
- Focal Image – Butterfly: (2½” x 2”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Butterfly image was stamped again.
- The open Butterfly image was out-lined and the Wings were drawn in with a Black Micron 0.05 Fine-Tipped Marker.
- The Butterfly was then colored with the Light Balmy Blue, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky Stampin’ Blends.
- The Butterfly was then fussy cut.
All of the elements were assembled to match the sketch. The Butterfly Antennae were drawn in and the fussy cut Butterfly was attached so that the right Wings were floating up.
Blue Butterflies floating in the breeze along with the Dandelion Puffs. As beautiful as you, my friend!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 74BJRERX (May 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.