Welcome back! Playing with a few challenges for a fun little card.
Inspiration: Festive Friday (#108) Choose a few…how about some Gingham, a Jar, and a bit of Twine? Mix it up with Tic Tac Toe (#159) Tic – Thanks, Tac – FREE, and Toe – Twine and bring it all together with the Sketch from Just Add Ink (#601).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Highland Heather cardstock.
- Circle Frame: (2⅞”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with two nested circle dies (2⅞”) and (2⅜”) from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- Frame Insert: Highland Heather and Basic White Gingham patterned piece of paper from the retired Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper pack die cut with the (2⅞”) Layering Circle Die.
- Focal Image – Mason Jar with Wildflowers: Basic White cardstock scraps.
- The Wildflower image from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set was stamped twice with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The Wildflowers were colored with Stampin’ Blends. Flowers – Light and Dark Highland Heather, Flower Centers – Dark Daffodil Delight, and Stems and Leaves – a mix of Light Parakeet Party and Light Old Olive.
- The Wildflowers were fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Mason Jar:
- The Mason Jar image from the Jar of Flowers stamp set was inked with the Highland Heather Stampin’ Write Marker and then stamped.
- Color was added to the Jar with Highland Heather ink and a Blending Brush.
- The Jar was punched out using the coordinating Jar Punch and the thin white edge was trimmed with Paper Snips.
- Twine Bow:
- A length of Basic White Baker’s Twine was wrapped around the neck of the Jar and a small Bow was added.
- Sentiment Label: (1¾” x ¾”) Gorgeous Grape cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Thanks, from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. The Jar of Wildflowers was popped up with Dimensionals.
As said, the table is all set. A gingham table cloth, a decorative jar of flowers, so lets give thanks while we wait for the repast!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 74BJRERX (May 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.