Still trying to catch up on challenges deadlines…another quick clean and simple card based on the CAS Colours & Sketches – Sketch (#467).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (3½” x 4¾”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with one of the stitched dies from the Stitched With Whimsy Dies set.
- Rectangles: The Woodgrain image from the retired Timeless Textures stamp set was stamped with 2nd Generation (stamped-off once) Mint Macaron and Fresh Freesia inks.
- Blooms: The small Flower image from the Celebrate With Flowers stamp set was stamped three times with Basic Gray ink. The Stems and Leaves were added by hand using the Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Marker. The Flowers were colored with both the Light Fresh Freesia and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends.
- From the retired Under My Umbrella stamp set, the Raindrops were stamped with Mint Macaron ink and the sentiment, Rain or Shine…, was broken apart into three elements. Each phrase was colored individually with the Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Marker and then stamped on to the “rectangles”.
A sweet little April Showers bring May Flowers Thinking of You card.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9EGHRVUT (April 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.