Hi! Glad you came back for a visit.
Playing with the Sketch and the Theme over at FUSION – Pastel Spring Flowers. A popular theme at the moment so, I have combined a few other challenges with this card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Left Panel: (1¼” x 5¼”) Soft Sea Foam Dotted patterned piece of paper from the Sale-a-bration Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper pack.
- Right Panel: (2⅞” x 5¼”) Balmy Blue Grid patterned piece of paper from the Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper pack.
- The sentiment, Hope you have the BEST BIRTHDAY, from the Sale-a-bration Friendly Hello stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder in the lower right corner.
- Cross Strip: (4¼” x 1¼”) Gold Vellum dry-embossed with the Leafy patterned Meadow Moments Embossing Folder.
- Circle: (2½”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with the embossing circle die from the Beautiful Shapes Dies set.
- Focal Image – Floral Spray: (2¾” x 2¾”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Floral Spray was stamped with Soft Sea Foam ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends: Poppies – retired Dark Pink Pirouette standing in for Blushing Bride; Primrose – Light So Saffron; Forget-me-nots – Light Balmy Blue; Flower Centers – Dark Soft Sea Foam.
- The Floral Spray was Fussy Cut by hand with Paper Snips to closely crop the edges.
- The card was assembled to match the sketch. The Floral Spray was popped-up with Dimensionals.
Using your stuff and blending new with old is always fun. The Wrapped Bouquet stamp set is a favorite and continues to be a part of my collection.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9EGHRVUT (April 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.