It’s Tuesday!! A simple card for Case-ing Tuesday Facebook Sketch Challenge (#353).
- Color: As You See It (#273),
- Subject, Materials and Tools: Tic Tac Toe (#158),
- Style: Stampin’ Up! #Simple Stamping (April).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Vellum
- The backside of the Vellum was colored with both Stampin’ Blends and Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Top and Bottom (4” x ¾”) Dark Balmy Blue Blend.
- Middle Top and Bottom (4” x 1¼”) Dark Night of Navy Blend.
- Center (4” x 1¼”) Pacific Point Marker.
- Accent Panel: (approximately 3” x 4½”) Basic White cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (approximately 2⅞” x 4⅜”) Night of Navy and Basic White Floral patterned piece of paper from the new Sun Prints Designer Series Paper pack.
- The Floral Sun Print image panel was die-cut with the patterned edged rectangle die from the Nature’s Thoughts Dies set as a little step-up element that is optional.
- The sentiment, Hello There, from the new Nature’s Prints stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
All of the elements were adhered to resemble the sketch. Just Stamps, Ink and Paper showcasing the new Nature’s Prints stamp set and coordinating Sun Prints Designer Series Paper.
Blue and White is always a fresh combination. I am really looking forward to playing more with these products.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9EGHRVUT (April 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
New 2022/2023 Catalog will be available on-line on May 3rd. Visit my website to view: https://jolandajohnstone.stampinup.net
5 thoughts on “Nature’s Prints – Hello There”
Colouring the vellum like this was a great way to get beautiful stripes. Great showcase of the Sun Prints DSP too. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It Challenge again.
So beautiful, Jolanda – I am loving this DSP! So perfect for our colors, and I love you layers! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!
The coloured vellum was a subtle way of showcasing the challenge colours, and providing a backdrop for that fabulous DSP! Thanks for getting colourful with us at As You See It Challenges!
So cool! I like how you did the vellum, and of course this DSP is fabulous, especially for the colors this week! Thanks for playing with them at As You See It!
What a great showcase of this beautiful paper Jolanda and using the vellum for your striped panel was a clever way to incorporate our trio of blues. Thanks for sharing with us over at Tic Tac Toe and As You See It this week!