Hi! Glad you came back for a visit.
Playing with the Sketch and the Theme over at FUSION – Cloth Bunnies. I was inspired by the various textile patterns use to create the cloth bunnies and opted for the spring-like colors of Pale Papaya and Calypso Coral instead of Cream and Navy.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Calypso Coral cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Pale Papaya Scripted patterned piece of paper from the Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper pack.
- The Sweet Bunny from the retired Fable Friends stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink in a central position.
- Horizontal Strips – Right Side: (⅜” x 5¼”) Calypso Coral Ombre Dotted patterned piece of paper from the You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper pack and Pale Papaya and White Gingham patterned piece of paper from the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper pack.
- Semi-Circle: (2⅞”) Pale Papaya and White Floral patterned piece of paper from the Sale-a-bration Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper pack die-cut with the (2⅞’) circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set. The circle was trimmed.
- Focal Image – Bunny: Basic White cardstock.
- The Bunny was stamped and Fussy Cut omitting the Whiskers.
- The area of the Bunny’s Coat was stamped on to a piece of Pale Papaya Dotted patterned paper from the Sale-a-bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper pack.
- The Coat was Fussy Cut omitting the Paws.
- The Paper Pieced Coat was adhered in place.
- Color details were added to the Bunny and Coat with Stampin’ Blends: Bunny Ears and Nose – Light Pale Papaya; Fur – retired Light Soft Sky; and Coat Buttons – Light Calypso Coral.
- The card was assembled to match the sketch. The Bunny was added over the previously stamped bunny giving her, her Whiskers back.
- Sentiment: The sentiment, You’re the nicest, from the Honeybee Home stamp set was added across the bottom of the completed card with the aid of the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool.
- Embellishment: Basic White Baker’s Twine Bow.
I think this is the last of the Easter/Bunny cards for this year.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9EGHRVUT (April 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
One thought on “You’re the Nicest – Honeybee Home Sweet Bunny”
Oh this bunny – so sweet! Delightful card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!