Working to a deadline and having trouble with my computer. So, this will be a quick post.
Working with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (#467)
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Highland Heather cardstock.
- Accent Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Cross Strip: (4” x 1½”) Pale Papaya Dotted patterned piece of paper from the Sale-a-bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper pack.
- Tilted Accent Panel: (2⅜” x 3⅝”) Highland Heather cardstock.
- Tilted Top Panel: (2¼” x 3½”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, Best Wishes, from the Artistically Inked stamp set was stamped in the right top corner with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Focal Image – Floral Spray: (4½” x 3¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Floral Spray image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The Floral Spray and colored with Stampin’ Blends. Rosy Flowers – Light and Dark Pink Pirouette and Light Flirty Flamingo; Posy Flowers – Light and Dark Pale Papaya; Forget-me-Nots – Light and Dark Highland Heather; and Leaves – Light and Dark Soft Sea Foam and a bit of Light Mint Macaron.
- The Floral Spray was die-cut with the coordinating die from the Flowers of Home Dies set.
- The large Flowers were trimmed out to reduce the size of the Floral Spray to better suit the size of the tilted panel.
- Embellishments: Champagne Rhinestone Jewels and Brushed Brass Butterflies were added.
Sorry for the hurried post. I like how the card turned out. If I figure out what is wrong with my photo editing program, I may edit/update this post.
Appreciate your continued support. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9EGHRVUT (April 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
4 thoughts on “Blessings of Home – Best Wishes”
Lovely coloring on your floral bouquet and perfect choices for color and texture background. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
I love the texture from the embossing folder and the flower cluster, the colours are great.
Just beautiful. Clean & simple is my kind of card style!. The flowers are gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at AHSC.
What a pretty card. I especially love all of the butterflies and the texture! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and I hope you join us again soon.