It’s Tuesday!! Playing with the Case-ing Tuesday Facebook Sketch Challenge (#351) and I have mixed it up with my personal challenge to you at The Inque Spot Studio’s Weekend Challenge for Color found on my website under Events.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3⅜” x 4¾”) Pear Pizzazz card stock dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and die-cut with the same sized rectangle die from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set.
- Accent Panel: (2¼” x 3½”) Pear Pizzazz Gingham patterned piece of paper from the 2019/2020 Subtles Collection Designer Series Paper pack die-cut with another rectangle die.
- Focal Panel: (2¼” x 3½”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Flower Cart image from the retired Summer Afternoon stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The image was colored with Stampin’ Blends. Flowers – Light and Dark Polished Pink; Stems and Leaves – Light Granny Apple Green; Cart – Light and Dark Gray Granite; Dog – Dark Crumb Cake and Light retired Soft Sky; Pots – Light and Dark Cinnamon Cider; Plant Stakes – Light Gray Granite, Sprouts and Grass – Light Old Olive; and Pot Earth – Dark Crumb Cake.
- A Mask was created by re-stamping the image on to a Post-It-Note and fussy cutting it with Paper Snips.
- With the Mask in place, Pear Pizzazz and Balmy Blue inks were brushed with Blending Brushes for the Grass and the Sky.
- The panel was then die-cut with same sized rectangle die as the accent panel.
- Sentiment Label: (1¼” x ⅞”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Just a Little Hi from Me, from the Sale-a-bration Special Moments stamp set was stamped with Polished Pink ink.
- The sentiment was then die-cut, with some adjustment, using the (1¼” x 1¾”) rectangle die.
All of the elements were adhered to resemble the sketch. I used this particular image from the retired Summer Afternoon stamp set,because I was inspired by the photograph, and it had a flower cart.
A fresh and sweet image playing up the spring green color. A little hello from a cute little pup.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
As I decided to use Dies on this card, I will join the Happy Little Stampers Dies Challenge for April.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9EGHRVUT (April 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.