Who hasn’t, in their youth, picked a bunch of pretty bright yellow Spring Dandelions for their mother? Such innocence. And just as quickly you are taught to send fluffy Dandelion heads along their way, carrying a myriad of your wishes…on the wind.
Keeping it very simple and clean, these are the challenges I worked with for this card:
- Theme: CASology (#402) Word – Fluffy,
- Tools: Can You Handle the Pressure (#5) Embossing Folders, and
- Sketch: Freshly Made Sketches (#530),
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Accent Panel: (3⅜” x 4⅝”) Smoky Slate cardstock. The top left and bottom right corners were rounded with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Focal Panel: (3⅛” x 4½”) dry-embossed with the Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder. The corners were also rounded with the same punch.
- Sentiment Label: (2⅛” x ¾”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The truncated sentiment, Sending Thoughts your Way, from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set was stamped with Smoky Slate ink. The word “healing” was masked-off.
- The four corners of the label were punched with the retired Corner Rounder Punch.
All of the elements were adhered to match the sketch. Quick and simple.
There is pure beauty in a complete Dandelion Puff before it is dispersed to by a wishful blow or by nature’s breezes. I am sending my thoughts your way and hoping that your wishes are granted.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9EGHRVUT (April 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.