Our current challenge at HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS (#386) is Sketch.
- Additional Inspiration: Style – CAS (clean and simple)
- Colors: Less is More (#461);
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Side Panel: (1¼” x 5½”) Gold Foil cardstock.
- Center Shape – Hexagon: (2¼” x 2”) Polished Pink cardstock die-cut with one of the hexagon dies from the Beautiful Shapes Dies set.
- Top Shape – Leafy Frond: (2¼” x 3”) Gold Foil cardstock die-cut with a leaf die from the Tropical Layers Dies set. Some of the gold pop-out pieces were left intact.
- Bottom Shape – Broad Leaf: (2½” x 2”) Gold Foil cardstock and the pink-toned pattern piece of paper from the Abstract Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- Both pieces were die-cut with another leaf die from the same Tropical Layers Dies set.
- The Gold Foil was used as a frame and the Pink patterned paper was inset.
- Sentiment Label: (2½” x 1¼”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, You’re Absolutely Amazing…, from the Color & Contour stamp set was inked with Versamark ink and heat-set with Gold Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment was then die-cut with the one of the label dies from the Painted Labels Dies set.
- The edges of the Label were tinted with Delicata Gold Glitz ink.
All of the elements were adhered in place to resemble the sketch. A small bow was made with Gold Cord and added between the two Tropical Leaves.
A super shiny hot pink card for an amazing friend!
I hope I have inspired you to try your hand at this sketch for your next project. If you do, please share it with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments. I would love to see what you create.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9EGHRVUT (April 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.