One last challenge for today…playing along with retired colors.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Accent Panel: (2¾” x 4⅛”) Taken with Teal cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (2⅝” x 3¾”) Shimmery White cardstock die-cut with one of the rectangle dies from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set.
- Color Blocking: Taken with Teal, Pineapple Punch and Watermelon Wonder cardstock scraps from my bin die-cut with two of the dies from the Beautiful Shapes Dies set.
- The die-cut pieces were adhered to the panel to create the color block pattern.
- Sentiment Banner: (3½” x ½”) Basic White cardstock scrap cut on the diagonal.
- The sentiment, Hello, from the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set was stamped three times in each color: Taken with Teal, Pineapple Punch and Watermelon Wonder.
- The edges of the Banner were colored with the Dark Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blend.
Short of a little work to create the graphic color blocking, this is a clean and simple colorful card. Suitable for all ages and genders. There is always a reason to say “Hello”.
Thanks for spending a bit more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9EGHRVUT (April 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.