A full-on mash-up today. With Easter around the corner, several challenges have adopted this Spring theme. Okay, I will go along for the ride…
Tic Tac Toe (#155) – Embossing, Rabbit, Patterned Paper; Alphabet (Z) – Zig-Zags; Four Seasons (April) – Decorated Cookies; The Cookie Challenge (#167) – Decorated Cookies; Just Us Girls (#626) – Egg; and Stampin’ Up! Only (#298) – Critters.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3¾” x 5″) Hand-made patterned paper (Toe) Basic White cardstock.
- The Zig-Zag patterned Egg image from the retired Wagon Full of Fun stamp set (circa 2009) was stamped repeatedly with Smoky Slate ink to create a piece of patterned paper.
- The Eggs were colored with the Light Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
- The outline and Egg shadows were colored with the retired Light Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blend.
- For a bit of texture, the panel was dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (Tic).
- Cross Strip: (4” x 1¼”) Vellum
- The sentiment, Easter Greetings, from the retired Fable Friends stamp set (circa 2019) was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Black Embossing Powder (Tic).
- Square Panel: (2” x 2”) Granny Apple Green cardstock scrap dry-embossed with the Dots Embossing Folder (Tic).
- Focal Image – Bunny: (1½” x 2”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Egg image previously used was inked along the edges only with the Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Marker and stamped.
- The Bunny image (Tac) from the retired Eight Great Greetings stamp set (circa 2009) was stamped into the center of the Egg with the aid of the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool.
- The Bunny image was colored with Stampin’ Blends. Additional colors: Petal Pink and Polished Pink.
- The Bunny Egg was Fussy Cut with Paper Snips.
All of the elements were adhered to match the sketch. The Bunny was popped up with Dimensionals.
A cute little Easter card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9EGHRVUT (April 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.