It will be April tomorrow and I must update my events and class calendar, but I needed to sneak in one more card…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Highland Heather cardstock.
- Card Front: (5⅜” x 4⅛”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Part (1)
- Using the larger “Oval” die from Beautiful Shapes Dies set, a Mask was created with a Post-It-Note.
- The Mask was positioned to reflect the three rectangle shapes suggested by the sketch.
- Using a Blending Brush and Soft Sea Foam ink the background shapes were created for the Focal Image.
- Part (2)
- The Floral Stem image from the Honeybee Home stamp set was stamped three times with Soft Succulent ink over the background shapes.
- Using a Blender Pen and some ink from the Ink Pad Lids, the Leaves were colored with Soft Succulent ink and the Flowers were colored with Highland Heather ink with a bit of Gorgeous Grape ink for shading.
- Part (3)
- A few flicks of Soft Succulent ink were added to the Floral Stems with the Blender Pen and Soft Succulent ink.
- Using my favorite retired Splatter stamp from the Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set, splatters were added randomly with both the Highland Heather and Soft Succulent inks.
- Sentiment Banner: (4” x ½”) Very Vanilla cardstock scrap.
- The Very Vanilla strip was colored with Highland Heather ink and a Blending Brush for a soft effect.
- The sentiment, Our friendship is a thing of beauty, from the Waves of Inspiration stamp set, was stamped with Soft Succulent ink.
- The banner was cut on the diagonal and popped up on the card front with Dimensionals.
A very pretty soft card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9EGHRVUT (April 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.