Welcome back! How about a mash up of a few challenges?
I started with the Inspire Create Challenge Sketch (#113) and turned it into a Fun Fold for the Creative Creases Challenge (#28). Over at Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge (#4), in addition to using Embossing Folders and Powders, I added the color Green as that was a color component of the Stampin’ Up! Concept Artists Color Challenge (#3).
Here is the result:
Principle Products Used: Plentiful Plants stamp set, Perfect Plants Dies set, Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper pack, and the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder.
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 1½” and 5¾”) Sahara Sand cardstock.
- Left Side Accent Panel: (1½” x 5½”) Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen Plant patterned piece of paper.
- Right Side Accent Panel: (2¾” x 5½”) Sahara Sand cardstock dry-embossed with the embossing folder.
- Shape Background – Hexagon: (2½” x 2¾”) Gray Granite Stone patterned piece of paper and Sahara Sand cardstock. The two papers were adhered together and then die-cut with the largest Hexagon shape from the Beautiful Shapes Dies set.
- Decoration / Focal Image – Hanging Planter:
- Hanger: Gray Granite cardstock scrap die-cut.
- Plant Pot (Gray Granite/Sahara Sand/Cinnamon Cider): Fussy Cut from the Pots patterned piece of paper.
- Cinnamon Cider Leafy Plant: Fussy Cut from the Plants & Pots patterned piece of paper.
- Three Leaf Plant: Basic White cardstock scrap stamped with Soft Succulent ink and die-cut.
- Bubble Plant: Basic White cardstock scrap stamped with Evening Evergreen ink and die-cut.
- The Hanger was adhered to the Plant Pot.
- The Plants were arranged in the Plant Pot/Hanger and secured in place with a bit of scotch tape.
- Sentiment Label: (1⅞” x ⅝”) Evening Evergreen cardstock scrap. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder. The sentiment was then die-cut with the small Scalloped Rectangle die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies set.
The Hanging Planter was adhered to the Hexagon and the Hexagon was adhered to the Left Side Panel. The sentiment was popped up with Dimensionals and adhered in place so that the left-top corner acts as a closure point for the Hexagon.
A fun little card to make.
This is the inside illustrating the Fun Fold:
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 4X6HVWNJ (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.