It’s Tuesday!! Let’s have some fun.
Case-ing Tuesday Facebook Sketch Challenge (#349) and Stampin’ Through the Catalog Facebook Challenge – Blessings of Home stamp set.
I chose the colors from my Inque Spot Studio Weekend Keep Stamping suggestion and played with the Tic Tac Toe (#154) and the Make My Monday (#171) challenges to create today’s card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Accent Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Seaside Spray cardstock. This is a retired color but works so well as a pale Misty Moonlight color.
- Rectangle Panel: (3¼” x 4”) Basic White cardstock.
- Using a Blending Brush and Misty Moonlight ink along with the Lacy Floral Stencil from the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks pack, the stenciled pattern was added with a light touch.
- Focal Image – Floral Spray: (42½” x 3¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Floral Spray image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends. White Flowers – Accented with Light Seaside Spray; White Flower Centers – Light and Dark So Saffron with a hint of Dark Pale Papaya; Rosy Flowers – Light and Dark Pink Pirouette (substituting for Blushing Bride) and Light Flirty Flamingo; Posy Flowers – Light and Dark Pale Papaya; Forget-me-Nots – Light and Dark Highland Heather; and Leaves – Light and Dark Soft Sea Foam and a bit of Light Mint Macaron.
- The Floral Spray was die-cut with the coordinating die from the Flowers of Home Dies set.
- Accented Sentiment Banners: (4” x ½”) Basic White cardstock scrap and (4¼” x ½”) Seaside Spray cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Have a Perfect Birthday, was stamped with Misty Moonlight ink.
- The sentiment banner was centered over the Seaside Spray accent banner.
- I added a little color to the banner by using a Sponge Dauber and Misty Moonlight ink.
All of the elements were adhered to resemble the sketch. Turned out lovely. The little bit of Lace in the background anchors the Floral Spray very nicely.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 4X6HVWNJ (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
4 thoughts on “Blessings of Home – Have a Perfect Birthday”
that’s gorgeous Jolanda xx
Jolanda, this is beautiful! I love your moody blue background with the added stenciling and that cluster of flowers is just gorgeous! Thank you for coming to play at Tic Tac Toe this week! Vicky x
This is just gorgeous! I am trying to resist getting this stamp set but you may have pushed me over the edge! Your layout and background stenciling really kick it up a notch! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at Tic Tac Toe this week!
That’s such a pretty card. I love the stencil. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x