Welcome back! A busy day in the Studio…don’t you just love Sundays?
Color Challenge: Sunday Stamps (#279) Spring Burst. Lime – Granny Apple Green, Orange – Mango Melody and Grapefruit – retired Ruby Red.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Card Front: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock and Basic White cardstock scraps.
- Stamp Set: No Matter the Weather from the March 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Part (1)
- The Flower Basket stamp was stamped directly to the card front.
- A Mask was also created and Fussy-Cut with Paper Snips from a Post-It-Note for the Basket.
- Using Blending Brushes, Granny Apple Green ink was added to the lower portion of the card front and Balmy Blue ink above it.
- The Two-Step infill Floral stamp was inked with Second Generation retired Ruby Red ink (stamped off once) and added to the Flowers.
- Using a Blender Pen and Garden Green ink from the Ink Pad Lid, the Leaves were colored in.
- The Basket was colored with the Light and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends.
- The Grass image was stamped to the left of the Basket with Granny Apple Green Ink.
- The two Birds from the retired Quite Curvy stamp set were stamped in the lower center of the card front between the Grass and the Flower Basket.
- The sentiment, let love grow, was stamped above the Flower Basket.
- The two Butterflies from the retired Hanging Basket stamp set were added above the sentiment and colored with the Light and Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends.
- Part (2)
- A second image of the Floral Basket was created as described above, however the Two-Step infill Floral stamp was added with full strength Ruby Red ink.
- This Flower Basket was Fussy-Cut
- Part (3)
- The Boots were stamped, and the Two-Step infill Floral Boot Pattern stamp was inked with Mango Melody ink and added to the Boots.
- The Boots were then Fussy-Cut apart.
- Part (4)
- A second image of the Birds was stamped and colored with the Light and Dark Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends.
- The Birds were Fussy-Cut without their feet.
Putting it all together. The card front was adhered to the card base. One Boot was also adhered in place. The second Boot, the Birds and the second Flower Basket were all popped up with Dimensionals.
Such a fresh spring card. I like how it turned out. Do you?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 4X6HVWNJ (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.