Playing around with a few more challenges. The coordinating theme is Gold.
Sketch with Metallics option: Try Stampin’ On Tuesday (#547); Materials and Tools: Tic Tac Toe (#154) Gold and Dies along with the Free space.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3¾” x 5”) Pink cardstock from my Scrap Bin. (Not a Stampin’ Up! Color).
- The sentiment, Have a Beautiful Day, from the Very Versailles stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Gold Embossing Powder.
- Side Panel: (1¾” x 4¾”) Pink and Gold patterned piece of paper from the Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- Circle/Square Focal Image – Floral Spray: (4” x 4”) Gold Foil die-cut with the large Floral die from the Artistic Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. Three Brushed Brass Butterflies were added to the top left corner.
Such a pretty card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 4X6HVWNJ (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
7 thoughts on “Have a Beautiful Day – Expressions in Ink”
SO SO pretty, Jolanda! Love seeing these perfect gold dies over that wonderful DSP, what a perfect match! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin’ on Tuesday!!
What a beautiful card. The gold die cut really makes this card extra elegant! Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin’ on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team
That diecut is a real scene-stealer Jolanda and pairs perfectly with the pink and that beautiful DSP! Thanks for sharing with us over at TicTacToe this week!
Gorgeous gold shine in the ink background and the stunning die cut! Thank you for sharing with the Try Stampin’ On Tuesday challenge.
Congratulations, Jolanda! Your great card was selected as one of Try Stampin’ on Tuesday’s “Top 3”!! -Donna
That big gold die cut is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More!