Playing around with a few more challenges. The coordinating theme is Gold.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3¾” x 5”) Pink cardstock from my Scrap Bin. (Not a Stampin’ Up! Color).
- The sentiment, Have a Beautiful Day, from the Very Versailles stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Gold Embossing Powder.
- Side Panel: (1¾” x 4¾”) Pink and Gold patterned piece of paper from the Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- Circle/Square Focal Image – Floral Spray: (4” x 4”) Gold Foil die-cut with the large Floral die from the Artistic Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. Three Brushed Brass Butterflies were added to the top left corner.
Such a pretty card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 4X6HVWNJ (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.