A few more clean and simple challenges…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
- Accent Mat: (3⅞” x 5⅛”) Evening Evergreen cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3¾” x 5”) Basic White cardstock.
- For the three (3) rectangle shapes, the Brushstroke image from the retired Brushed Blooms stamp set was stamped with Soft Sea Foam ink.
- The sentiments, “Hats Off To You!” and “Happy Birthday” from the retired Guy Greetings stamp set were added on top of the Brushstrokes with Evening Evergreen ink.
- Focal Image Accent Mat: (2¾” x 1⅝”) Evening Evergreen cardstock scrap.
- Focal Image: (2⅝” x 1½”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Hats image from the Guy Greetings stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink.
- The Bands on the various Hats were colored with the Dark Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blend.
And just like that, we have a clean and simple, green and white birthday card featuring Hats! Perfect for any fellow on your list.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 4X6HVWNJ (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.