Chasing a deadline…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Card Front: (5” x 3¾”) Basic White cardstock.
- Using Stampin’ Write Markers, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy, the “arrow” image from the retired Pattern Play stamp set was stamped in the lower left corner for the seven (7) stripes.
- Swipes of solid color were added using the Light Highland Heather, Mango Melody and Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends.
- The sentiment, It’s your day!, from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set was stamped with Highland Heather ink.
- Focal Image – Butterfly: (3½” x 2½”) Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper and Night of Navy cardstock.
- The large Butterfly image from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set was stamped onto the watercolor paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color was added to the Butterfly with same colored Stampin’ Blends.
- Using the coordinating dies from the Brilliant Wings Dies set, the colored Butterfly and the Night of Navy Butterfly Overlay were die-cut. The die-cuts were adhered together.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base. The sketch was flipped to the horizontal position to better show off the Butterfly and its trail and to accommodate the size of the sentiment. Finishing off the card, a piece of retired In-Color Bumblebee Twill Ribbon was added to the right.
A bright, happy celebration card!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 4X6HVWNJ (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.