The Facebook Stampin’ Through the Catalog Challenge for today, Thursday is to use the In the Moment stamp set.
I rarely make square cards, nor use a lot of Orange. So, here is the result:
- Card Base: (9½” x 4¾” scored at 4¾”) Basic White cardstock.
- Accent Panel #1: (4¼” x 4¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Accent Panel #2: (3½” x 3½”) retired Call Me Clover textured cardstock from my Scrap Bin.
- Background Panel: (3″ x 2¾”) Pale Papaya cardstock.
- Focal Image: (2¾” x 2½”) Basic White cardstock.
- The image of the Girl with Coffee was stamped with Crumb Cake ink.
- The image was colored with Stampin’ Blends. Pants – Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Top – Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie, Skin – SU Natural Tones 1000 and 900, Pillows – Light and Dark retired Call Me Clover, Hair – Dark Crumb Cake, Hair Barrette – Dark Call Me Clover, Cup – Dark Pumpkin Pie, Window Seat – Light Pumpkin Pie and Window Glass – Light Balmy Blue.
- Detail was added to the Hair using a Micron 05 Journaling Pen (personal stash).
- For interest and room for the sentiment flag, the top right corner was trimmed on the diagonal at (1”).
- Sentiment Flag: (1⅝” x 1½”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is Relax, was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The flag shape was cut in by hand using Paper Snips.
- The Top of the Flag was colored with the Light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend.
- A little Linen Twine was added.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch which was inverted to the mirror image. Essentially a #simplestamping card, Just Stamps, Inks and Papers.
I love a little reflection and a cup of something – tea, coffee, cocoa – and taking time to relax is always welcome.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UW7AAYQ2 (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.