Welcome back! Let’s explore Clean & Simple…
Several challenges are related to this style of cardmaking this week.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (7” x 6” scored at 3½”) Basic White cardstock.
- Card Front: (5¾” x 3¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Blooms were added in the lower right corner.
- Using a Blending Brush and the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks, the image was created.
- First Mask: a soft brush of Smoky Slate ink for the Leaves. Tonally this color works with the slight grayness of the light purple color.
- Second Mask: a soft brush of Highland Heather ink for the Floral base.
- Third Mask: a deeper brush with Gorgeous Grape ink for the Floral detail.
- The sentiment, Happiest Birthday Wishes, from the Artfully Layered stamp set was added with Highland Heather ink.
The card front was then popped up over the card base with Foam Adhesive Strips, completing the card.
A quick and easy, yet beautiful slim-line floral birthday card using only shades of one color.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UW7AAYQ2 (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.