It’s Tuesday!! Let’s have some fun.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Accent Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Evening Evergreen cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3⅞” x 5⅛”) Soft Succulent and White Cross Hatch patterned piece of paper from the retired Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- Square: (2½” x 2½”) Evening Evergreen portion of the Ombre patterned piece of paper from the same paper pack.
- The sentiment, Thank you, from the Free as a Bird stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder in the top left corner.
- Circle: (2⅜”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with that same sized die from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- The Small Leaf stamp from the Eden’s Garden stamp set was stamped around the circle edge with Soft Succulent ink to create a wreath-like image.
- Cross Strip #1: (4¼” x ½”) Soft Succulent Diagonal Leaf patterned piece of paper from the same paper pack.
- Cross Strip #2: (3¼” x ⅜”) Smoky Slate and White Stone patterned piece of paper from the Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper pack.
- Oval Shape – Focal Image – Flowers: (2½” x 1¾”) Basic White cardstock scraps.
- Two Second Generation Blooms were stamped with Evening Evergreen ink (stamped-off once) and then the color was drawn out slightly using a Blender Pen.
- The Blooms were then closely Fussy Cut with Paper Snips.
From the Inspiration photograph, my take-aways where: the Wreath, the White Blooms, the Greenery, the Cross Hatch of the Screen behind the wreath and some Gray for the Wooden Door.
All of the elements were adhered to match the sketch. I chose to slip the second cross strip behind the Blooms.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UW7AAYQ2 (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.